Our clients—from the one-person shop to the large nonprofit–come to us seeking solutions. They include hundreds of nonprofits from San Antonio, Austin, the Hill Country, and south and central Texas and beyond. We have helped libraries, schools, universities, arts organizations, faith-based groups, character-building organizations, animal/environmental groups, and social and human service groups.
- At Trinity University, we conducted numerous job searches through the years, assisting the University in hiring its alumni director, two annual giving staff, and two major gift officers.
- At St. Mark’s Church, a historic parish church in the heart of downtown San Antonio, we re-energized a stalled capital campaign to help the church raise $5.1 million to renovate and restore the sanctuary.
- At Boerne Public Library, we launched a grass roots $1.5 million effort to bolster bond money to build from the ground-up, a critically needed new library for community-wide enjoyment and education.
- At Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas, an organization that grants wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions, we conducted training for the CEO and staff in order to implement an effective donor “moves management” system.
- At Good Samaritan Center in Fredericksburg, TX, a charitable medical and dental clinic that helps low-income individuals and families throughout the Texas Hill Country that have no health insurance, we conducted a job search for the Executive Director and led training seminars for board and staff in all aspects of fundraising best practices. Over the course of several engagements, we partnered with the organization to help it carry out its vital work.
- At the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi, we conducted a capital campaign feasibility study and worked with Aquarium staff to create a campaign leadership structure, helped identify potential lead donors, and trained volunteers and staff to begin solicitations of board members and lead donors.
The mission of our clients is very important to us and we provide counsel and direction to help them to achieve their goals.